Sales Associate, Brasov
Our Sales Department, based in Brasov, is expanding. We are currently looking for a dynamic and persuasive Sales Associate.
As Flashnet’s Sales Associate, you will be appointed with a dedicated portfolio of prospects and customers from all over the world and will be in charge with conducting negotiations, preparing contracts and supervising solution implementations in Romania and abroad. Our Sales Managers understand the technology, are emphatic with the customer needs and are able to deal with complex project deployments in diverse ethnic and cultural environments.
Main objective: to meet and exceed sales targets in the designated markets.
More detailed responsibilities:
- Follow-up on existing or incoming leads and generating sales opportunities
- Perform market research actions and proactively identify new business leads in the designated markets, attend exhibitions and industry events
- Create and maintain relevant relationships with the appointed leads and customers
- Supervise, create and negotiate the commercial and technical proposals for the incoming sales opportunities
- Understand the customer specific needs, requests and problems; promote efficient communication between the technical team and the customer
- Negotiate the contracts and supervise project deployments
- Keep an eye on competitor activity and global/local market evolution
Required qualifications and experience
- Bachelor Degree in Telecommunications/Computer Science/Electronics or equivalent.
- 2+ years of exposure to or experience in Sales / Product Management / System Engineering or Network Engineering in the field of IoT/telco/automation.
- 5+ years of IT-related experience
- Reasonable Office / computer skills
- Excellent English communication skills (verbal and written)
Also, our future colleague needs to have
- Customer focus
- Outstanding interpersonal, communication and persuasive skills
- Proactivity, creativity, initiative, a continuous drive to improve and a desire to learn
- The ability to promptly react, analyze, diagnose and solve issues
- The ability to manage a long and complex sales cycle
- Reasonable technical knowledge and skills in order to do the job at a high level of accomplishment (telecom / electronics) or at least a genuine passion for technology
- Ability to generate cost-effective winning solutions in all aspects of the activity
- A strong sense of work ethics and integrity
While not mandatory, we certainly value
- Experience with selling in international markets and different cultural environments
- Previous experience using any CRM/BI
About Flashnet: We get a kick from technology accomplishments. Using the latest IT, energy and telecommunications technologies, we are one of the world leaders in developing hardware and software solutions for the Internet of Things. From Europe to Middle East and Asia, millions of people have already witnessed our technologies. We have been creating smarter cities and energy grids for the last 10 years, improving resource management and overall quality of life in remarkable cities all over the world. Find out more about us visiting https://www.flashnet.ro/, http://intelilight.eu/, http://inteligrid.eu/
About our Sales department: The Sales team is Flashnet’s most colorful and interactive bunch. Communicative, dynamic, usually with telecommunications or engineering backgrounds, they are the ones reaching out to our customers, all over the world. Our sales people have daily project management challenges and worldwide customer driven interactions. Also, they appreciate multicultural environments and are anytime ready to travel.
Working at Flashnet is: multicultural, multilinguistic, genius, challenging, dynamic, annoying, wonderful, creative, exhilarating, maddening, involving, weird, being yourself, frustrating, informal and friendly. Best workplace you ever had if you want to put your genius to better use and really challenge yourself while making a difference.
[formlightbox_call title=”APPLY for this JOB” class=”join_thinkers”]APPLY for this JOB[/formlightbox_call]
[formlightbox_obj id=”join_thinkers” style=”” onload=”false”]