Key Account Manager
Our Sales Department, based in Brasov, is expanding. We are currently looking for a dynamic and persuasive Key Account Manager / Business Developer
About the role:
We are an Internet of Things (IoT) company with a focus on developing intelligent energy management systems for cities. As an innovation leader globally in this domain, we are on a journey to continuously innovate and transform how our customers manage their energy utilization. Our proven track record in smart street lighting solutions the depth of the offering enables us to stand out from the crowd. We have a simple mission: to build better cities today. Our aim is to provide the right amount of light, where and when needed, to improve citizen’s lives.
The market is enormous and there’s tremendous appetite for our products and services. As a rapidly growing technology company, we are looking for a passionate and ambitious Key Account Manager / Business Developer to join our high-octane sales team and be part of our rapid expansion. You will be part of the Sales team, and in this role, you will work closely with the founding team to shape and develop our customer journey – from initial inquiry to order delivery to post sales warranty management. You will be an indispensable asset of the sales team to ensure our customers are serviced and supported in a timely manner.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a company that is a forerunner in Smart City & IoT domains, and has a very strong track record of success globally.
You view every client inquiry, every phone call you make and every email you send as one more data point to guide you to understanding the quickest path to success. Because you communicate clearly and skillfully through both writing and speech, others always understand the context of your message. Your intellectual curiosity is one of your greatest assets and allows you to effectively interact with people from all walks of life.
- 3+ years of experience in Global B2B Technology sales, experience with IoT or Smart City solutions is a great advantage.
- Fluent English. Business level competency in more than one language.
- Ability to translate selling needs, business objectives, and operational excellence into concrete technology solutions.
- Strong understanding of current and future technology solutions and how they can be applied to better the sales experience.
- Collaborative approach to driving cross organization decisions and implementations.
- Able to thrive in a small team with a highly dynamic work environment and switch rapidly from strategy to execution.
- You will leverage your excellent planning skills to make your work more efficient while continuously improving the existing process.
- You are a fast learner, ready to prove yourself in a challenging role with the expectation that you will rapidly pick up increased responsibilities.
- You have an innate drive to be successful, and you bring both the acumen and the grit to achieve your objectives. As an impactful member of the sales team, you want to take initiative, tackle new obstacles and solve problems we have not encountered before. Each problem you solve will leave a mark, shaping the future of our customer experience.
- You don’t shy away from even the most challenging problems and are relentless in always looking for better solutions. You pursue your personal objectives, but you are also comfortable working with an engineering-oriented team towards common goals.
About your responsibilities
The primary focus of this role is, on a day-to-day basis, to help the sales team to do their best work. You will be involved specifically with:
- Develop and manage the new business pipeline to achieve revenue objectives.
- Identify, qualify, shape, and win strategically relevant business opportunities, with a global / worldwide scope and scale.
- Develop and maintain strong customer relationships.
- Build and execute account plans that drive sustaining business growth.
- Implement disciplined sales forecasting process to ensure accuracy of sales forecast information used by the company.
- Monitor competitor sales, product and marketing activities; provide strategic inputs to company leadership on the company’s business, including product roadmap and pricing, given market activity.
- Represent the company at conferences, trade association meetings, and other activities as necessary, to promote company and products.
- Work collaboratively with other company functions including finance, legal, engineering and production to deliver company results.
- Reinforce by example, the company’s commitment to its values, including integrity and compliance.
- Generate high-quality competitive proposals.
- Act as a self-starter while leveraging cross-functional collaboration wherever appropriate.
- Employ a consultative approach in assessing clients’ needs and developing an understanding of the challenges faced by their business.
We get a kick from technology accomplishments. Using the latest IT, energy and telecommunications technologies, we are one of the world leaders in developing hardware and software solutions for the Internet of Things. From Europe to Middle East and Asia, millions of people have already witnessed our technologies. We have been creating smarter cities and energy grids for the last 10 years, improving resource management and overall quality of life in remarkable cities all over the world. Find out more about us visiting https://www.flashnet.ro/, http://intelilight.eu/
Working at FLASHNET is
multicultural, multilinguistic, genius, challenging, dynamic, annoying, wonderful, creative, exhilarating, maddening, involving, weird, being yourself, frustrating, informal and friendly. Best workplace you ever had if you want to put your genius to better use and really challenge yourself while making a difference.