Embedded Software Engineer
Our Research and Development department, based in Brasov, is expanding. We are currently looking for a gifted and experienced Embedded Firmware Engineer with C++ and ASM.
If you want to be a part of a team where the best and most passionate electronics engineers really make a difference in the world by developing shortcuts to the future, Flashnet may be the place for you.
We get a kick from technology accomplishments. Using the latest IT, energy and telecommunications technologies, we are one of the world leaders in developing hardware and software solutions for the Internet of Things. From Europe to Middle East and Asia, millions of people have already witnessed our technologies. We have been creating smarter cities and energy grids for the last 10 years, improving resource management and overall quality of life in remarkable cities all over the world.
About our R&D department:
The R&D team members are Flashnet’s tech stars. Electronics engineers and coders, this multidisciplinary and multicultural team is the very core of the company, tailoring technical solutions to meet our customer’s expectations and needs. They analyze, design, engineer, code, test and prototype all the ideas needed to make a difference in the world of Internet of Things.
Working at Flashnet is:
multicultural, multilinguistic, genius, challenging, dynamic, annoying, wonderful, creative, exhilarating, maddening, involving, weird, being yourself, frustrating, informal and friendly. Best workplace you ever had if you want to put your genius to better use and really challenge yourself while making a difference.
Our future colleague should have
- A genuine passion for technology
- University degree in Electronics, Electrical Engineering, Computer science or similar area
- University degree in computer science.
- Very good understanding of embedded technologies and communication protocols.
- 4+ years experience in C++ & C development.
- Experience with embedded development.
- Experience with open source applications.
- Experience with debugging tools.
- Experience in Linux and RTOS would be a plus.
Specifically, the person considered for this position will be in charge with
- Design software for Smart Energy applications.
- Designing flowcharts and diagrams in order to structure the project requirements in a logical sequence.
- Developing code modules using integrated development environments.
- Creating software specifications and documentation.
- Creating software testing plan.
- Configuring, testing and modifying existing applications.
- Challenging us and proving how smart he/she really is.